Home > Article
VOL. 36 | NO. 47 | Friday, November 23, 2012
Real Estate Investors of Nashville Rehab Homes Tour. Tours of properties that REIN members are currently renovating for rental or re-sale. An information sheet is available for each property that outlines the scope of the project, actual or anticipated costs, projected profits, suppliers and contractors utilized, and other relevant information. At each property, the Presenting Investor will make introductory comments about the property and then be available to answer follow-up questions. Registration begins Saturday at 8 a.m. at the REIN Educational Center, 2416 Music Valley Drive, # 151. Information: reintn.org, 885-5454. Additional upcoming events for REIN include:
- Dec. 4: Quick Books for Real Estate, Part II, 6-9 p.m.
- Dec. 10: General meeting, 6-9 p.m.
SATURDAY, DEC. 1
Franklin Jingle Bell Run/Walk for Arthritis
More than 1,500 runners and walkers are expected to take part, with a fundraising goal of $114,000. The race begins at 9:10 a.m. on the Franklin Square. Teams or individuals may register for the 5K run or 1 mile walk by visiting www.franklinjbrw.org.
NOV. 30-DEC. 1
40th annual Carter House Candlelight Tour
The Tour will showcase homes in historic Franklin, 6-9:30 p.m. each day. This year’s tour will include the following homes:
- Adgent House, 123 Lewisburg Avenue
- Stewart House, 201 Lewisburg Avenue
- North-Nance House, 206 Lewisburg Avenue
- Drs. North-Miller House, 208 Lewisburg Avenue
- Mills-Crosby-Jewell House, 211 Lewisburg Avenue
- Stubblefield House, 219 Lewisburg Avenue
- Ross House, 220 Lewisburg Avenue
Additionally, The Carter House, Carnton Plantation and Lotz House will be on the tour, portraying stories of The Battle of Franklin on its anniversary, Nov. 30, and will be decorated in period holiday style Dec. 1. Tickets are $30 ($25 in advance). Information: battleoffranklintrust.org.
Robertson County Comprehensive Growth and Development Plan Workshops
Residents are encouraged to attend Community Workshops to learn about the Comprehensive Growth and Development Plan for Robertson County and the cities of Adams, Coopertown and Cross Plains. The workshops will be led by consultants with Littlejohn Engineering Associates, Inc. The Comprehensive Growth and Development Plan will give officials a roadmap to guide future growth and development, accommodate change, and maintain the unique character of Robertson County. Sessions include:
- Springfield: Monday, Dec. 3, 5:30-7:30 p.m., First Presbyterian Church, 200 5th Avenue West.
- Cross Plains: Tuesday, Dec. 4, 5:30-7:30 p.m., City Hall, 7622 Highway 25 E.
- Adams: Wednesday, Dec. 5, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. (catered lunch), Adams Clubhouse, 210 South Church Street.
- Coopertown: Thursday, Dec. 6, 5:30-7:30 p.m., Coopertown Elementary School, 3746 Highway 49 W, Springfield.
RSVP: Lea Ann Allen, 382-2245, firstname.lastname@example.org. Information: robertsonchamber.org/growth.